with regards to my previous post, i decided that if I were 20 years younger.
I would be playing with the coolest toys in the world.
and not playing around with fonts to squeeze a 1.5" thick legislation into an A4 sized paper for the pseudo-open book examination.

today i spent 11am to 8pm studying and covering a lot of grounds in the drug world (:
i am happy.
but the best thing is talking to dear小妹. though we all have grievances with the current system~
But increasingly, I feel like I am on a treasure hunt.
to find Truth, according to the Bible, BUT applicable & logical for my generation.

nope, not the youthy hippy "i-am-cool" generation.
i am so past that for those who still thinks they need to be cool and youth-ful to talk to me...

but i mean, for the "we-are-seeking-relevance" generation of mine.
somehow, Christians or non-Christians alike, don't you think the world is spinning in a queer way we can't understand? and working hard and obeying doesn't seem to fully work anymore?
I do. Do you??

I guess even our parents, elders, and predecessors can never give us clear instructions & formulas to success anymore. maybe you already know.
maybe only now I feel the impact of this. maybe only now I find that even my own ways can't help me through life.
I'm still on my treasure hunt. to find Truth. and practical ways to live it out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment

Followers